Saturday 26 September 2015

Feel Free To Criticize My Data Subscription Business Today

Good morning dear users and patronizers of Lugard Ekhator Data Services business. I am very grateful for your patronage and for keeping me in business thus far. As long as this SME shared data subscription plans continue to exist as provided by the various network providers especially MTN and Etisalat, and should CHRIST tarry, we shall surely do more business transactions together and we all shall be happy in the end.

From the foregoing therefore, healthy criticism of goods and services as rendered by the providers from the end users keep a particular brand or product in checks. This criticism on the long run would strengthen providers and customers relationship to become stronger thereby building an empire of trust within the business circle.

Having been doing this data reselling business for over a year now with numerous customers patronizing my services on a daily basis, it is very much possible that you may have been short changed in the process of our business relationships. Please I do really wants you to spill out every single unpleasant occurrences that you may have experienced while dealing with me on this shared data business, and this will help me to correct the errors you may have witnessed.

Therefore, I await your comments whether praise or bashing and I will accept all in good faith. Thanks and God bless you all.

However, if you are yet to patronize my MTN and Etisalat shared data subscription plans, do so today and you will surely not regret using my service. You can WhatsApp Lugard on 08144845524. Call and SMS me also on 08093370045, 08051516844, 08069134574.
BBM PIN: 5939411F.

Thank you all for your time.
























No comments:

Post a Comment